Earn Easy Money

Sunday 17 July 2011

INTERESTING STUFF ........

Inspiring quotes .

=>Best deed of a great man is to forgive and foget

=>A friend cannot be considered as a friend unless he is tested on three occasions . In time of need , behind your back and after your death .

=> A fool's mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise man's tongue is under control of his mind

"The man who wanted nothing "

LONG time ago in a market , a man was trying to lift a sack on to his back when a stranger came by . He saw the man and asked him ,"Do you need any help?" "Yes" the man replied . "Then I will help you , but firstly I want to ask what you will give me if I helped you " asked the stranger . "Nothing" , the man replied quickly . "Very well" said the stranger and then he helped the man put the sack on his back . When he had finished , the cunning stranger said , "Now give me my reward" . "What reward " , replied the confused man . " I said I would give you nothing " said the man  . " So give me nothing " , replied the stranger .

"How can any one give you nothing " , shouted the man , quite annoyed . "If you can't give it to me then why did you promise " said the stranger  . " I did not promise " , said the man .

"Oh yes , you did " was the stranger's reply . The two started shouting and screaming at each other , soon a large crowd gathered around them . One said , "I am right " , and other was refuting his claim .

Finally an old man from the crowd said , " Friends let us take this matter to the village chief , he will help us " . The village chief was a wise man so they all went to him and to him their tale , the stranger finishing with , "He promised me nothing sir , I want it . " And you will have it " , replied the village chief .

The chief then pointed his finger towards a beautiful rug which was settled on the floor next to him . " Lift up the rug " ordered the chief . The chief then asked the stranger, " What do you see under the rug ?".

"Nothing " replied the stranger .

The chief was smirking and said , " Take this nothing under the rug and go away "


No comments:

Post a Comment